KILT is a blockchain protocol that enables trusted entities to issue digital certificates and allows the receivers of the certificates to store them in a self-sovereign manner. This way, KILT fosters a market with new business opportunities and re-establishes trust in the internet. KILT Protocol is an essential building block of the next generation of Web 3.0 and developed by BOTLabs GmbH in Berlin. We are currently looking for support with the communication around our blockchain-based protocol.
As a multi-talented student assistant, you will support us in the fields of Public and Media Relations, Social Media, Event Management, Website Content Management, Marketing and Brand Communication.
We need your support with
- creating engaging Social Media and website content
- KILT-related events from planning over execution to post-processing and follow-ups
- proofreading, structuring and revising content
- testing our website across browsers, operating systems and devices
- internal communication
- very good English and good German both in writing and verbal
- good communication skills, team spirit and reliability
- self-responsible, structured and thorough work ethic
Nice to have:
- interest in blockchain technology
- knowledge and understanding of the rules of PR & Social Media and their impact on social dynamics
- knowledge of CMS (WordPress), HTML, SEO, Google Analytics
- graphic design knowledge
- a dynamic working environment
- work in an open-source environment
- the opportunity to help shape the Web 3.0
- a young and enthusiastic team
- a positive working atmosphere in the centre of Berlin (Wittenbergplatz)
- compensation of 12-14 € gross per hour
We are an inclusive and diverse company and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
In order to apply, please reach out to our Project Manager Joana Papageorgiou via phone (030 21232827, Mon-Thu, 10am-5pm) and e-mail (email@example.com, subject “Student Assistant Communications”). Please write your application in English language.