Software developer for a blockchain project
The development of KILT Protocol by BOTLabs is an essential component of the next generation of Web 3.0. We are looking for support with the further development of our blockchain-based protocol. As a software developer in our team you’re working with proven specialists on a solution for data sovereignty on the internet. For this purpose we need your expertise, enthusiasm and passion for the new technologies in the world of blockchain. In cooperation with our software architects and scientists you’re contributing to make the internet a fairer and more democratic place.
- analysis of the current trends and further development of the technologies
- implementation of frameworks and interfaces based on open standards and norms
- you have graduated in computer science or an equivalent university programme
- you are technology-enthusiastic and want to build a ready-to-use solution or a highly stable infrastructure
- awareness of the quality and security of your work results
Nice to have:
- interest in Polkadot
- experience in the administration of Linux
- knowledge in cryptographic processes and PKI
Furthermore, dominant components of your personality are: responsibility, autonomy, reliability as well as team spirit and commitment.
- a dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- work in an Open Source environment, where every work result will be released under an Open Source license
- the opportunity to help shape the Web 3.0
- the opportunity to become a highly sought-after blockchain expert
- a young and enthusiastic team
- a positive working atmosphere in the centre of Berlin (Wittenbergplatz)
If you are keen to challenge yourself we are looking forward to your convincing application. Please send your written application including the earliest possible starting date to Mrs. Claudia Halm, email@example.com.
For the success of KILT Protocol it is essential, that a strong and vibrant community of developers and researchers gets established.
As the KILT community manager you are responsible for building this network. You organise meetups, hackathons and other events. You enable networking within the community and between the community and businesses and governments using KILT. You do NOT build up connections to investors. The KILT community is for developers, researchers and integrators.
You will also be in charge of the bounty programmes we will set up for developers later.
You have already gathered experiences in managing another open source community. You have strong communication skills share the views open source communities. You like to work with researchers and developers and understand their needs and perspectives.
Ideally you already have strong ties to a blockchain community and you are able to discuss blockchain-related topics on eye level.
Demonstrated public speaking skills are a plus.
We can offer the perspective of picking up a leading role in the KILT Foundation to the successful candidate.
This job offer is for people who would like to be in Berlin, Germany, most of the time.
If this sounds like your next job, please email to Mrs. Claudia Halm, firstname.lastname@example.org.