Software developer for a blockchain project
The development of KILT Protocol by BOTLabs is an essential component of the next generation of Web 3.0. We are looking for support with the further development of our blockchain-based protocol. As a software developer in our team you’re working with proven specialists on a solution for data sovereignty on the internet. For this purpose we need your expertise, enthusiasm and passion for the new technologies in the world of blockchain. In cooperation with our software architects and scientists you’re contributing to make the internet a fairer and more democratic place.
- analysis of the current trends and further development of the technologies
- implementation of frameworks and interfaces based on open standards and norms
- graduation in university programme, preferably Computer Science
- technology-enthusiastic and want to build a ready-to-use solution or a highly stable infrastructure
- high intrinsic motivation
- awareness of the quality and security of your work results
Nice to have:
- interest in Polkadot
- experience in the administration of Linux
- knowledge in cryptographic processes and PKI
Furthermore, dominant components of your personality are: responsibility, autonomy, reliability as well as team spirit and commitment.
- a dynamic working environment with flexible working hours
- work in an Open Source environment, where every work result will be released under an Open Source license
- the opportunity to help shape the Web 3.0
- the opportunity to become a highly sought-after blockchain expert
- a young and enthusiastic team
- a positive working atmosphere in the centre of Berlin (Wittenbergplatz)
We are an inclusive and diverse company and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you are keen to challenge yourself we are looking forward to your convincing application. Please send your written application including the earliest possible starting date to Mrs. Claudia Halm, firstname.lastname@example.org.